In this internet time, it is difficult to remove your footprints once you dunk yourself in it. You are now a committed client of Facebook and tweeter from Twitter, clear watcher of YouTube additionally one of those crores of dependent web fellas.
On the off chance that you need to erase yourself in spite of every one of these addictions, I have written this post solely for you, which encourages you delete yourself from the internet utilizing the following aides:
Despite the fact that it's generally simple to hit a "quit from web" button, once you clicked it, it's difficult to get back your erased accounts, and the odds are that you may regret it later. So be cautioned.
Begin erasing your records in all destinations:
You should have a reasonable thought regarding the place where you joined to get a service or item from any site. Consider following the checklist of the websites to make the assignment simpler.
- Social communities like, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ or perhaps Nairaland on the off chance that you are the first to taste the soup of web.
- Online distributed storage systems like Google Drive, Dropbox, and Amazon web administrations.
- Shopping sites like Amazon, eBay, konga, olx and nearby shopping sites.
In the event that you confront any issues while erasing the records, don't hesitate to contact the specialist organization in regards to the issue, and it won't be a lumbering errand as the greater part of these websites have a single tick button to delete your record.
Begin burrowing your personal identity information from leecher websites:
There are chances that your data is as of now spilled or sold by another person without your consent. So all things considered, it gets monotonous to delete those and eradicate it, so take after the following steps:
- Go to Google.com and hunt for organizations which purchase client information for advertisement promotion.
- Make a rundown of websites, and we are certain that site like people finder, white pages, facebook, twitter etc have your information.
- At that point look for yourself and consider deleting the information by speaking to the site.
- The odds are that you can without much of a stretch complete this as they won't show you on their site restricting your entitlement to remain anonymous.
remove yourself from web registries and who.is
On the off chance that you at any point purchased a domain or web hosting from any of the service providers, at that point we are certain that your information is openly available from who.is to remove yourself from who.is follow the following steps:
- Log in with your domain service provider.
- Go to your account and check my domains.
- Opt for privacy protection if you are not willing to relinquish your domain, or erase the account and every one of your requests will be cancelled out and blast! Who.is information will be no more.
Remove your own data from google:
Google stores everything, so is your personality. Indeed, even subsequent to removing yourself from every single social webpage and shopping sites, still, a few sites may have your information. So all things considered, you can record an authoritative document and demand Google to delete it. Take the following guides to remove yourself from Google search index.
- Visit: support.google.com
- Demand for content removal and in next couple of days the search result will be excluded with your information.
Bidding bye to your email accounts:
Without this going anonymous isn't conceivable. So one last approach to offer a bye to your email accounts. Take the following steps to erase all your email accounts.
- Sign in to all your email accounts.
- Go to my account/records and settings.
- From settings go to privacy settings and click erase my account or deactivate my account.
- Depending on your email account service provider, the above advances may differ.
Read also:How to Start Affiliate Program 2018
Conclusion: Even however you take after the all above procedure, there might in any case some place left the traces of yourself. Nothing can ensure your anonymity.
Henceforth you ought to be patient in this entire procedure and ensure you delete everything without abandoning anything. You can simply utilize the web indexes (search engines) to to find the account removal process of your service providers.
Since this isn't possible in a solitary day. It evident going to take couple of weeks at any rate so you have to be patient.
Feel free to drop your comment in case any thanks.