You might need to unroot your android phone if you aren't satisfied after rooting. Rooting your Android cell phone or tablet gives you authoritative benefits of the operating system (OS). Empowering you to adjust or erase the files or records, tweak your telephone directory, supplant the firmware and do considerably more.
Notwithstanding, there are likewise drawbacks of the procedure. In particular that it voids the guarantee of your gadget.
Likewise, your gadget never again stays insusceptible to the security dangers subsequent to establishing.
On the off chance that you have rooted your Android phone and you need to get back its guarantee or keep it shielded from dangers, you can just unroot it.
There are a few strategies to unroot a rooted Android gadget. Here are some of them.
1: ES File Explorer unroot:
ES File Explorer is a record director application which empowers you to uninstall system applications utilizing its root functionalities.
Following are the means to unroot Android through ES File Explorer:
- Download and Install the application from Google Play Store.
- Now open the application and the click Menu button.
- Then go into Tools, select Root Explorer and turn it on.
- You will now observe a message from the Superuser asking for you to give consent to the root access of the application. Tap the 'Grant button' to continue.
- Go back to the main menu and press '/' at the top.
- Now you have to go back to the primary (main) menu and then into "BIN". Look for 'SU' and 'busybox' folders in the BIN and delete them both.
- Now go into main directory afterward utilizing '/' open the 'app' folder and erase 'superuser.apk' document there.
- Now reboot your gadget after which it ought to be unrooted.
Read also: Why you should root your phone
2: SuperSU Unroot
SuperSU is the speediest and least demanding approach to unroot an Android gadget. In the event that this application is as of now isn't installed on your android phone, you can download it from Google Play Store.
- Now install and launch the application,
- Tap the Settings tab, and look down to the base till you see a "Full Unroot" alternative in the "Cleanup" segment.
- Tap it, and another dialogue box will open advising you about the results of the procedure and inquire as to whether you wish to proceed.
- Tapping 'Proceed or continue ' will unroot your gadget shortly. You can now reboot your gadget to complete the procedure.
Read also: How to get #200,000 airtime from glo
3: Flash Stock firmware unroot
On the off chance that the above two techniques didn't work for you, another alternative to unroot your phone is to flash stock firmware.
It ought to be noticed the technique for flash stock firmware differs in various gadgets, so I'll prescribe you search for one identified with your gadget.
Here is a general method to unroot an Android gadget by flashing stock Firmware
- Before beginning, backup your your information as it will be eradicated in the wake of unrooting.
- Look for the most refreshed/updated stock ROM for your gadget model from Google or any XDA forums.
- Install the compatible flash tool on your gadget.
- Then connect your gadget to your PC through USB cable and move downloaded records into it.
- Finally launch the flash tool and flash the stock ROM on your phone.
- Feel free to drop your comment in case any thanks.
Read also: How To Bank $100 – $300 Per Day On Instagram