Ways to deactivate Your Facebook Account after death.
Facebook Account after death: If after your death you don’t want to keep your facebook account alive you can get it deleted automatically after you kicked the bucket. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Log-in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the down arrow beside the Home button.
3. Click the Settings in the drop-down menu.
4. Click Security on the left-hand side of the page
Read Also: Proven ways to hack wifi password
5. Click Legacy Contact option.
6. Click on Request account deletion.
7. Then Click Delete Facebook Account After Death.
8. With this Facebook will delete your Facebook Account After Death including all the data present in it after someone notifies them about you after you passed away.
Originally posted 2016-12-08 13:07:00. Republished by Blog Post Promoter